1.29.2013

Shanell


A few months ago, I visited my best friend at her home to photograph her new baby boy. It was a small session and I don't think the poor little guy was into having his picture taken, but it was such a wonderful morning!

Going through the photos afterward made me emotional. This girl has been a best friend of mine for more than ten years now. I still remember the summer we started our friendship. It was at a youth conference in the-middle-of-somewhere, Missouri. I had known her and her family for all my life and while I don't remember the exact circumstances, I remember that was the year we clicked. After that conference, we went on to have dozens of sleep overs, movie nights, outdoor adventures, and so much more. And seeing these photos, it hit me once again that we're all grown up now. She is a beautiful wife and mother and I hope you can feel her love for this baby through these photos as much as I could when I was there in the flesh.

Thank you, Nellie, for letting me capture these!

 photo 21.jpg
 photo 22.jpg
 photo 24.jpg

12 comments:

Ad Del said...

awesome pictures; they remind me of my son.

AngelicEwe said...

Beautiful photo's! Newborn photography is wonderful. You have given his parents something they will cherish forever! Even better is that you are so close to his Mum. Hopefully you get to take a heap more photo's of him as he grows up :)

3fstreet said...

nice blog!
www.3fstreet.blogspot.com

urdu maza said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,backlinks have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room

Luis De Sousa said...

Great post! This is my blog http://universaltalkforyou.blogspot.com/, join/follow it if you like.

Nicholl said...

Oh so beautiful! They never stay little for long. Stop by http://whenmotherscry.blogspot.com

ng FTD said...

cute pictures. cute baby :)
http://ngftd.blogspot.no/

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

sahar mohamed ali said...

ملابس شباب ملابس كاجوال ملابس شباب ملابس كاجول ملابس الرجال ملابس رجال

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

Kamao Poot said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com

Tyndall Lanny said...

I wasn't sure precisely what he or she supposed simply by that--and to tell the truth, this was somewhat fishy--but I assumed all I possibly could perform ended up being beat him to see so what happened. "No Dice" arrived dealing jabs which are in the same way stiff as my very own, yet does this individual really think he'd an opportunity towards me personally? Simply no cube, "No Cube.Inches I slipped the actual idiot in the next spherical understanding that has been that. Exactly like my personal supervisor assured, our acceptance took a huge improve following this acquire. Maybe this kind of punching business had not been since unethical while people like to believe.

Fifa 14 Coins

Fifa World Coins