9.22.2012

Soccer Stars and Smiling Babies


The other night, I went with my brother and his family to my niece's soccer game (she's in first grade!). It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I played soccer in high school and I remember loving every minute of it (I had great teammates and a great coach). So when I wasn't taking photos, I got into the game quite a bit, especially when the little super stars got close to making a goal. The game went really well and I'm so proud of Grace for getting in there and giving it her all!

By the end of the evening, I had accumulated a few photos of baby Charlie, too. He's growing up so fast and getting into the stage of communicating a little better with everyone around him. And I just can't resist his all-too-charming smile!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Morgan captured that priceless black and white photo of baby Charlie; it's one of my faves!)

4 comments: