9.28.2012

Awesome


I went to the UPS store to mail something today. Upon reaching the register to get a stamp from the cute cashier guy, I started choking. And I mean "I feel like I'm going to pass out" choking. Out of no where, without any warning. I try to remain subtle and charming, but I doubt anyone, not even Kate Middleton herself, could appear graceful while choking for no reason. Cute-cashier-guy quickly ran to the back and returned with the most darling little bottle of water I've ever seen. But I was basically dying, so I stopped admiring the stubby plastic container and started drinking up. It suppressed the violent coughing long enough for me to purchase a stamp and croak out, "Thank you." I ran back to my car, where I let loose and coughed until I felt like I was about to throw up. Once I was finished and able to breath somewhat normally again, I mistakenly glanced in my rear-view mirror.


*gasp*


My mascara had run evvvverywhere and I looked like a pummeled raccoon. On top of that, my hair was a mess; it appeared as though I had stuck my head out the window of a moving train (how did that happen?).


So basically, there's no way that guy wasn't attracted to me, right? ;-)



6 comments:

Staci said...

haha why are all the UPs guys are dang cute..must be the short brown shorts they have to wear ;) Awe I'm sorry you almost died..maybe you shouldn't of been sending something in the mail ;)

Adam Gainer said...

Hey. Everything from here on out should blow him away. If he didn't like you he probably wouldn't jave gotten the water

Marigrace said...

Oh, my gosh!! I just cannot stop laughing! Love the comments above - I, too, am sorry you almost died; but, how funny! Hope the thing you mailed was worth it!!

Sheri said...

I did that on a date once...started choking on my water, and didn't recover for like 10 minutes. I was so embarrassed!

Justin Lara said...

When youâ € ™ re stretched to the limit covering 6 month loans normal expenses, an unexpected expense can set you back for weeks. Sometimes fails to adjust their finances to cover these events. Rather than fight or turn back the bills necessary to cover its costs, a product of short-term loan is an option in Boulder, Colorado. A cash advance or 12 month loans fills the gap nicely, giving same day loans you a way to get those small expenses out of the way before they accumulate in large expenses.
Loans for people on benefits provides Boulder Colorado all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether this is the best loan option for you. In general, a cash advance or 12 month loans covers small amounts of less than $ 1,500. The process is simple, and you dona € ™ t have to go through a credit check to get this type of loan. It takes a few basic 12 month loans uk pieces of information, such as a pay stub to prove you can pay the new loan after the end of the loan term, and your photo ID.

http://www.epaydayloansforpeopleonbenefits.co.uk/
http://paydaycash-today.co.uk/
http://www.rightloansinuk.co.uk/
http://www.cashforuk.co.uk/

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com