9.17.2012

A Trip to Saint George


Over the weekend, I went on a little road trip to see Staci, one of my dearest friends from Missouri. I hadn't seen this girl in years and I had yet to even meet her awesome family! After a quick drive south (which was accomplished without my car deciding to die on me, hooray!), I made it for the long-awaited "Girls Weekend" and had so much fun hanging out with the Martins and meeting a few of their friends.

Here are some quick captures I got with my phone...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was basically impossible for me to capture a photo of Miles where he wasn't in blur-mode. This kid runs and jumps and flies everywhere. : )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can I end with the fact that it's so weird thinking of Staci and I being as old as we are? Ya, we're still in our twenties. But I remember hanging out together when we were just teeny-tiny teenagers, having slumber parties and going to Super Saturday church dances (which I discovered might be a Mid-Western thing?). Now we're grown ups with all of these experiences behind us. And to see Staci as a mother of three kids is crazy in a great way. I'm so happy and proud of her for the beautiful life she is living!

P.S. She has a hubby and his name is Rob; but apparently he shall remain face-less, seeing as how I never got a photo of him. I guess I was just too busy focusing on those three adorable children. If you've met them, I'm sure you completely understand.


5 comments:

Staci said...

YAY! I love this...it was awesome to have you come visit and I'm so glad you live close now! I love all the pics you captured of my crazy kids..they loved you and ask for you everyday!

Marigrace said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing. Staci and her kids are beautiful!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

looks like such a great trip! Loving all of the pictures!

Jessica said...

great photos! i'm loving your blog!

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

What adorable pictures! It's so incredible to have lifelong friends like that. Nothing beats it!