8.09.2012

Chicago via Instagram


Last week, Mom and I were finally able to take a train ride up to Chicago and back (like we've been wanting to foreverrrr). It was a blast. I mean, that doesn't even begin to describe it. We did so-so-so many things within a few days that we were exhausted every single night (which is always good for my sleeping issues) and the week flew by so fast. We met dozens of wonderful people and walked more than we've ever walked before in our lives. I'm so grateful I had a chance to spend so much time with my amazing mom in one of our favorite cities!

Here are some pics that I snapped for Instagram while there. I don't think there's anything that really screams "Chicago!" in this particular post, but I promise for better results once I'm finished sifting through and editing my Canon's archive. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: