1.19.2012

What's Been Up, Buttercup?



Photobucket
I got this cute little cactus family. It's at my parents' house right now because the light in their home is so much better than in my apartment. I can't wait to move (next month) and reunite. :)


Photobucket
I've been working out on a regular basis for about three months now (and eating healthier). And I'm feeling great.


Photobucket
I hadn't bought new shoes in a long time and decided to treat myself over the weekend. It was love at first sight. Wait, just kidding. It was... infatuation at first sight. I'm trying this new thing where I recognize that love is for people, not things. I think making the distinction will be quite beneficial (the idea came from the latest edition of REAL SIMPLE magazine).

1 comment:

Sarah Stright said...

I can see why you fell for those shoes. They're fantastic. And by the way, you look fantastic. I'm a new follower, I hope you'll stop by my blog some time and say hi!
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com