1.10.2012

It's the Little Things

Masen came over to my place last week and I am quite void of any fascinating toys that a little boy would love. However, never doubt a child's ability to find something to play with, no matter how empty the room! I left for a few minutes and when I came back, he had already found my stash of marbles, my game of Boggle, and a zip-lock baggy full of dice that had been stuffed into the back of a bookshelf. My favorite part? He played with each individually instead of all at once. And he really looked at the small little items on the floor before putting them away.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shanda said...

cute

Marigrace said...

This so reminds me of you when you were this age. You loved to play with small things and would play with them for the longest time, organizing and separating them into categories.