10.20.2011

What's up, Thursday?

I'm not sure if I have ever been so excited about Halloween before this year. I have never been into costume contests and whatnot (simply because no one around me was ever into them; I feed off of other people with this stuff). But this year, I think I will put a little bit of an effort into the spooky holiday. I have Halloween parties in my schedule for the next two weeks. On top of that, we are having a costume party/fall carnival in cub scouts next Wednesday for the boys. On top of that, I get to go trick-or-treating with Mr. Masen and Baby Lyndee this year.

What are your plans for the 31st? Laying low or going crazy?

Photobucket
[my newly "installed" instagram wall above our computer desk]

5 comments:

MNM: Mangum Family said...

It's spelled Lyndee.

Molly said...

I have no idea what I'm doing that weekend, but I'm costumed up! :) And excited. What are you wearing, Caty-love?

Caty said...

I have to decide between three ideas, but I'm waiting a week or so until I commit (it's a secret until then!).

What are you going to dress up as this year?

Molly said...

Weeeellll, for work I'm copping out and just wearing the Miss Scarlet outfit I wore last year. (With my big, brass candlestick!)

HOWEVER, for the weekend I've got a steampunk look put together with a ridiculous gun and lace gloves and a vintage tophat and so on.

If you've got stuff for multiple costumes, you should go for it. :)

Cas n John said...

I know this might seem kinda stupid, but could you change Lyndee's name to the correct spelling?? Thanks!