10.03.2011

Lyndee

Last Friday, my sister in-law gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl, Lyndee (she made me an aunt for the 26th time!). I already can't get enough of her. Mr. Masen was a little apprehensive about this big brother business. It's taken him a while to realize that Lyndee is the same baby that was in his mom's belly, but he's coming around nicely. Here are a few photos I took at the hospital last week...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Welcome to the world, Lyndee-girl!

3 comments:

hKuhl said...

I can NOT believe John is old enough to have not only one but TWO children. When did we get so old Caty G?!?!

Mariann said...

If I may ask; how can you be able to be an aunt for the 26th time. Do you really have 26 nieces and nephews?
I have 4 nieces (and a new nephew or niece on the way) and I feel so blessed to have this many.
Ps. I love your pictures. You are a good photographer.

Caty said...

Thank you, Mariann! And yes, I really do have 26 nieces and nephews! I come from a big family (nine siblings) and half of us aren't even finished building our little families yet! I love being an Aunt to these cuties. :)