9.24.2011

Family Feature

A few photos from Sunday family lunch.
And I'm sorry that some of them look weird and all grainy-fuzzy. I'm still trying to master my camera's Manual mode.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Biggest spider I have ever seen. You can't know how big it is from this photo. I seriously starting shaking when Dad first showed it to me.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is John's "tickle monster" face...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with my family? :)
I love them so much!

4 comments:

Marigrace said...

Good obsession! Great pictures...

morgan said...

Those are great pictures. As always, I wish we could've been there!

Caty said...

Morgan (as always) we all wish you could have been there, too!!

jeremy said...

Im always grateful to read your blogs everyday!

merchant accounts