9.28.2011

Blackberries and Binoculars

Masen absolutely LOVES helping Mom in the kitchen. Any time she is cooking or baking, he wants in on the process.
On Sunday, she made yummy blackberry cobbler (from PW)...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Showing me the blackberry in his mouth.
He kept saying, "Hurt my teeth!" I'm right there with ya, kid. Those seeds are killer.

Photobucket
Helping with the homemade whipped cream.
P.S. Casadee (my sister in-law) is due this week! Masen will be the best big brother.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And helping clean up, of course.

Photobucket
It was so delish. Thanks Mom and Masen! :)

After dessert, we sat by the back door and looked for spiders and things through the binoculars. I don't know if he could actually comprehend what he was looking at, but he sure loved playing with them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: