8.02.2011

Weekend Recap (Instagram Style)

Photobucket
Did you guys know that Anthropologie has a special section for decorating projects? You can search through different color schemes, mix & match furniture options, and even ask for samples from their wallpaper or furniture items. I have no idea what I will use my wallpaper and upholstery swatches for, but I love them nonetheless.

Photobucket
The Little Prince... A must-read for everyone, in my opinion.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Did you know they make Houndstooth duct tape? This made me smile.

Photobucket
Eggs Benedict. I don't think I like Hollandaise sauce as much as I want to. Perhaps I need to try a different recipe. This one was a little too tangy for my taste buds.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom's shoes for church. She's such a stylish woman.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is what a pre-Sunday nap looks like.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Skillet Peach Crisp

Photobucket
Mom and Dad wanted to clear out some closet space, so I finally took all of my dresses and gowns home with me on Friday night. It was so fun looking through all of them and flashing back to so many wonderful proms, dances, galas, etc...

Maybe, in the future, I'll post about each dress and when I wore it. That may or may not include photos from when I was in high school, though. Hmm....

4 comments:

Marigrace said...

Love your duct tape!!

Tasha Early said...

I have never, ever!, had a pineapple whip. How sad.

Caty said...

You must, Tasha!

You Are My Fave said...

I must find some of that houndstooth duct tape! So awesome!