8.18.2011

Tumbld

Photobucket
Poor Pluto...

Photobucket
Classic movie. Best scene ever.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This portrait takes my breath away. Her freckles, her eyes, her coloring, everything. Just gorgeous.

Photobucket
I am not a Twilight-hater. But you have to admit that this is totally valid.

Photobucket
Can I be here in this photo? Now?

Photobucket
A blast from the past. Pretty awesome idea.

Photobucket
Marlon and Frank. Their smiles. Their clothing.

Photobucket
Obviously. Anything that involves Rhett and Scarlett gets Tumbld.

Photobucket
It's kinda scary, but in a fantastical-fairy-tale way.

Photobucket
These two shots are from a flannel/plaid-themed engagement shoot. I love the deep colors and the cozy, forest feel.

Photobucket
I am totally inspired by this and intend to replicate the scene in my own office.

Photobucket
Everything I've read about her and by her (interviews) impresses me. She seems like such a classy girl.

For the sources of these photos and more, you can totally check out my official Tumblr.

4 comments:

Sara Zahn said...

So, the 6th picture down... The one that has the trees and the stream? That is EXACTLY how I pictured the part in the Hunger Games when Peeta is hurt and covers himself in mud and grass... yeah, just thought I would share that. Cute photos!

TRABAJO ARTESANO said...

nice blog

I invite to visit my blog

http://trabajoartesano.blogspot.com

jeremy said...

Im always a big fan of emma! She's so pretty.
wireless security cameras

writer_chick said...

The little girl is gorgeous-- you're right, looking at her eyes is just breathtaking.
The Harry Potter v. Twilight one has a good point too...ahhhh Stephanie Meyers...