8.11.2011

Jessica Visits Home

Photobucket
My former roommate Jessica came into town this past week. She has been living in South Korea for almost three years now teaching English to students. This girl is one of my favorite people. She has one of the best senses of humor I have ever come into contact with and she is quirky as all get out. We got together for some Andy's Frozen Custard on Monday night. It was so great seeing her again and reminiscing on the days when we lived together with our friend Beth, staying up all night long for no reason except to be giddy, watching movies, playing DDR, etc.

Goodness, I miss my girls.

1 comment:

Stevie Leigh said...

I hear you - I've been missing my girls lately, too. It makes those times when we do see each other all the sweeter.

Great blog!