6.01.2011

Texas Reunion Part II

I thought I would break up the photos into two groups. The first, posted yesterday, consisted of the people. Today's group focuses on the places. We first went to Post where my Grandmother and a few other relatives live. After a few days, we traveled down to Abilene State Park for the reunion. Between the city of Abilene and the State Park is the little-known town of Buffalo Gap. I fell in love with this place. It is full of charm! Maybe too much charm... You can't find it on a map and part of me wonders if I would be able to find it again driving through...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The trip consisted of gorgeous weather, as you can see. And the farmer's market in Buffalo Gap was filled with everything you could think of! Metal-ware to horse rides. Pet ducks to home-grown produce. They have this farmer's market (which ended up being larger than the town itself) every third weekend of the month! Now I know when to go back for a visit...

4 comments:

Sara said...

You should seriously enter your photos in a contest. They are amazing and beautiful and capture the atmosphere perfectly!

JelenaDoll ~ said...

Agreed with comment above! You have such awesome photography skills! =]

LCR said...

wow, I love your photography style-- so different and edgy.

Caty said...

Thank you so much, girls!