6.30.2011

Randomosity

I've been down on blogging for the past while because of my foot. Here are a few photos, though, from my week so far. Please excuse the not-so-amazing quality. They were taken with my handy-dandy iPod.

Photobucket
Photobucket
It looks bad. But the more it heals, the worse it appears, right? I think the color coordination between my bruises and my (fading) toenail polish in this photo is pretty rad, though.

Photobucket
A make-shift hair accessory from a cloth scrapbooking flower, bobby pins, and super glue.

Photobucket
Another necklace from the P.S. I Made This design. A more festive look for Independence Day.

Photobucket
Gabriel and his normal not-normal photo face.

Photobucket
My most recent obsession is pony beads. Oh man, if I could have every color in a jar...

Photobucket
That's me in bed. I did not want to get up that morning.

2 comments:

Marigrace said...

Ohhh, your poor foot!! I had not seen it in technicolor!! Glad it is finally getting better...

Trisharella said...

ouch, that's the worst, I hope it heals well.