6.06.2011

Loving...

Photobucket
I am finding the website for Winter Water Factory to be absolutely charming, logo and everything!

Photobucket
This shirt from ModCloth has continued to catch my eye for months. It's pretty bizarre (pun intended), but something about it makes me smile.

Photobucket
This J.Crew luggage tote is found in the girls' section, but I think it's classy enough to be used by a 24-year old as well. ;)
(Notice how the starry pattern matches the yellow sections of the shirt above?)

Photobucket
It's simple and lovely. This big red bow from Ruche would look great in my hair (or on my J.Crew starry luggage tote??).

Photobucket
And finally, The Switch. I never had plans to watch this movie, but I kept hearing about how good it was. So I gave it a shot. And be still my heart. The movie itself is actually super cute. But what really captured me was the little boy. Oh my goodness. Most adorable thing I have ever seen!! He is a six year old hypochondriac with puppy dog eyes and a bowl cut. If you don't have children, but you at least kind of want to have children, this movie will do you in. All I want in life now is a little boy like Sebastian.

No comments: