6.15.2011

Instagram

One of my favorite applications on my iPod Touch is Instagram. Basically, it's a network you can log into and share photos taken with your iPod/iPhone/etc. I guess a lot of people cheat and upload photos they have taken with their real cameras and it's some big competition to see who can get on the "Popular Page" with the most "likes." I've never been into the whole contacts/likes/comments competition scene. I just like sharing the photos I take throughout my day and seeing the photos my friends upload (even though I know very few people who use Instagram beside me). I thought I would share with you some pictures I have taken and shared with the app...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you have Instagram and are looking for another photo-friend, my username is Catymg. Look me up!

1 comment:

JelenaDoll ~ said...

I just found you on instagram and followed you, mines mszjellz :) Gorgeous photos :)