5.31.2011

Texas Reunion Part I

Have I ever mentioned how much I love going to Texas for family reunions? These are some really special people, ya know. Hard workers. Cowboys. Texans. Filled with great stories and good hugs. We meet together every other year for a weekend of relaxation and together time. Here are the first set of photos from last week's trip.

Photobucket
I'll start off with these two lovely ladies: My mother and Grandmother

Photobucket
My beautiful Aunt Pat.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Two of my favorite men: Cousin Charles and Uncle Bob

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alison said...

I LOVE family reunions. Great pictures.

JelenaDoll ~ said...

Wow I love the big chess board it's awesome! I love when families get together and spend quality time with eachother! Lovely photos btw :)