5.09.2011

For Morgan (and all others who love Missouri)

Photobucket

This is the gorgeous pergola my brothers and father built for my mom for Mother's Day. As you can see... GREEN. Everywhere. This is Missouri in the Spring and Summer. And in the Fall, it all transforms into fiery oranges, yellows, and reds. Basically the most beautiful and touching place I have ever been. It just so happens that I spent a while outside yesterday taking in the immense green all around me. With my camera. So here are a few photos for my brother Morgan to look at over and over again. I know how much he misses home (and home misses him).

Also, if this persuades anyone else to visit the Ozarks, you might fall in love with it instantly. Just to let you know.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Superintendent's Wife said...

I live in the Ozarks, also. I spent Mother's Day on the Buffalo River and it was breathtaking!

morgan said...

I love them all. Thanks for posting them!