4.25.2011

Weekend Recap

Along with the photos from Masen's birthday party (previous post), here are a few more from my weekend. I hope everyone had a great Easter. I hope thoughts were turned toward our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the amazing gift of the Atonement.

Photobucket
I never paint my nails. But when I saw Michelle's nails on her blog, Oh, Mishka!, I thought it was a really cute idea for Easter weekend. I hope she doesn't mind me copying. :)

Photobucket
My herbs are finally sprouting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few Instagrams...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Molly and I went to see Water for Elephants. Such a magical story. We both loved the movie!

Photobucket
I never play video games. I never play them because I don't enjoy them at all. But Gabriel rented Lego Harry Potter. And we all know I am a huge sucker for anything that has to do with Harry Potter. The game is actually a blast (and very addictive).

Photobucket
My brothers, Adam and John, at Easter lunch.

Photobucket
Playing peek-a-boo with Mr. Masen.

No comments: