4.29.2011

Did you wake up to watch?

A few moments from today's Royal Wedding...

Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my personal favorites: Prince Harry glanced back at Kate...

Photobucket
...and then whispered to William, "Wait till you see her."

Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course, the kiss on the balcony...
Photobucket
But not the first kiss, the second. Because I think it's cute that Prince William suggested a second kiss at all.
(Technically, they weren't "supposed" to kiss in the first place. Psh, yeah right!)

Her dress was breathtaking. The boys/mens choir sounded great! And the hats were fantastic.
All in all, a very refreshing break from all other stories concerning celebrities, politics, obesity, and American Idol.


-screen captures courtesy of the CNN video feed 
-screen capture editing by yours truly

3 comments:

Marigrace said...

It was beautiful!! But, no; I didn't get up early to watch... kinda wish I had recorded it.

Marigrace said...

I am so glad you mentioned how Harry reacted when he saw her entering and his comment to William! The media just skipped right by the moment and I thought it was
classic brother talk!!

jenna marie said...

I didn't wake up, but caught the recap in the morning. Lovely. I believe in fairy tales.