4.18.2011

ABC

A:  I am currently obsessed with Lissy Elle's photo sets on Flickr. She has such a creative mind and a great eye for editing...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


B: I plan on making this bracelet sometime in the near future. Maybe when I am in Texas next month. I love the chic hardware look of it. Click on the link for a tutorial...

Photobucket
Photobucket


C: I am a den mother to 15 little cub scouts. I adore those boys and have come to love the program of boy scouts more than I ever thought I would. I really appreciate that it teaches boys exactly what they need to know to become responsible, capable young men. And when I came across Lee Meszaros' Etsy shop, I about died. I love-love-love the unique, homemade merit badges...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marigrace said...

A bacon merit badge?!? Morgan, did you get that one or, are you working on it now???

Marisa Midori said...

Ohhh I love those merit badges! Going to check out those awesomesauce photos now.

Have a great weekend!