3.14.2011

Super Smoothie Trifecta

I found a smoothie that tastes good, looks good, and actually contains good-for-you ingredients. I call it the smoothie trifecta. It is rare for me. I am not a big smoothie fan. But I have made this smoothie three times in the past six days.

Photobucket
one or two peaches

Photobucket
One banana

Photobucket
a good handful of spinach

Photobucket
one cup of greek yogurt (this is the honey-flavored kind)

Photobucket
one tablespoon of agave nectar

Photobucket
and 2/3 of a cup of water

Photobucket
blend it and look at the beautiful color!

Photobucket
viola. best tasting smoothie ever. and so healthy!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Yummmm!

Liset M3 said...

Hi, just came across your blog. The smoothie look really good..!!

Alison said...

Is this the one you were telling us about? Because I may just have to go pick up some peaches tomorrow.