3.01.2011

Move

This past week, Gabriel and I have been moving out of the old apartment and into the new. I will just say one thing: I can breathe and see and dance!

Old:
Small, small, tiny, small, no room, small.
No lighting at all. Horrible window placement= No sunlight. Ever.
Weird, loud, noisy, rude neighbors.
Golf balls flying everywhere.
S-L-O-W internet.

New:
Roomy, big, space, dancing room, bedroom-office-dining room-kitchen-bathrooms-etc
Windows everywhere. Facing West. Beautiful sunsets. LIGHT.
Personal second floor patio (makes for excellent storm watching).
New room arrangements and ideas for decorating.
Big fridge, big kitchen, lots of cooking space!

That isn't to say we haven't run into a few hiccups with the new place. But it is all well worth it! And to make up for my recent lack of blogging, here are a bunch of photos from the past few days...

Photobucket
Our fish, Sassy, died last week. She was pretty sick any way and we are kind of relieved for her. We did have her for an entire year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
New key. New chapter.

Photobucket
Finding memories while packing/unpacking. Like this soccer ball signed by our girls team before graduating high school. Loved those girls and those games!

Photobucket
I even get my own craft area now. My Etsy shop will be fed soon.

Photobucket
Lots of scrubs.

Photobucket
Lots of chocolate.

Photobucket
Lots of rain.

Photobucket
Lots of Michael Scofield.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My FAVORITE part. Look at that sunlight coming into that living room. It makes me so happy.

3 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

I am feeling a lot like you... we have NO sun come into our house at any time of the day (it does make it nice for our bills in the summer) and I am in need of a sun fix daily, all day! I am so happy for you guys, love ya!

Molly said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it. I just found my soccer ball the other day too! <3

Marigrace said...

Lovely place!!! Just look over the hiccups...