1.20.2011

Snow Bird

This morning, I looked out my window and saw...

Photobucket
A girl walking around, writing notes in the snow.
After a while, curiosity captured me.
I had to see what she had written.

Photobucket
"There is hope"

Photobucket
"Just Keep Growing"
[with an arrow pointing toward the tree]

Photobucket
"Love is alive"

Photobucket
"Be an angel"
[next to her very own snow angel]

These messages were so beautiful. They were just what I needed to read after the way this week has been going.

Thank you, little miss snow bird!

5 comments:

hKuhl said...

This is such a neat idea! If it snowed in Texas I might try it ; )

Marigrace said...

Just shows how we can be blessings in other people's lives by the littlest things we do!!

ourbanksaccount said...

thanks for sharing caty!

bellanz said...

You have such a lovely blog and it has been a delicious find today. Thank you braving the cold to bring this entry. Bella Xx

Jeni Brown said...

Wow that is so neat seems like it was definately a tender mercy in your life!