1.27.2011

Parties.

I don't host them, ever. But in my head, the ones I would host are fabulous and fun.
And the decor might be inspired by one of these lovely gatherings...


[ craft paper and white flowers 
with radioactive pink accents ]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


[ parisian party for baby's first birthday! ]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[source]

When I live in a place that has more than two rooms , I will make the goal to host little parties for family and friends. And we will have wonderful conversations about happy things. 

Have you ever hosted a party with a theme or specific color-scheme?


3 comments:

The Roberts said...

no but I too dream of having girly gathering like this too with all these pretty things. Lovely.

Molly said...

Amanda and I had a luau themed birthday party two years ago. It was good fun. Back when I lived in a house.

Witty Prmt said...

It's interesting. I like your posts here. Care to look at mine?