1.13.2011

My Family is Forever

Last week, I drove out west with my husband and my parents. As usual, it was so amazing to spend time with family that doesn't live closer!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[ these bottles were for ginger ale, just to let ya know ;) ]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Spending time with my babies (neices and nephews), going to the temple, plenty of Nintendo Wii action, cooking a lot of wonderful food (which will come later today), swim meets, nerf wars late at night, and so much more!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Great pictures! We miss you guys already.