1.21.2011

I am very serious about my hot chocolate

Caution: This is not a health-conscious recipe. Only a smile-conscious one.

Photobucket
In this cup is a mixture of milk, half&half, and water.
I did this mainly out of necessity. I didn't have enough of the first two, so I added water.

Photobucket
This brand, from Cold Stone Creamery, is so delicious.
I recommend this or Stephens hot cocoa.

Photobucket
Pour it allll in.

Photobucket
And this is very important.
Never use a spoon.
Always use a whisk.
Why?
Well...

Photobucket
This is why.
One word: froth
One more word: amazing

Photobucket
Not just marshmallows this time.
Marshmallow fluff.

Photobucket
I used two dollops.

Photobucket
So genius. This way, you don't have any unmelted marshmallows stuck to the bottom of the mug when you are finised drinking. The fluff covers the entire top and seeps into the chocolate. Heavenly.

3 comments:

TannHart said...

one word. cocomotion. You need one! We left ours in Mo but ended up finding one here at goodwill for $5. Best five dollars I ever spent? Probably so.

Jeni Brown said...

I totally agree we have a cocomotion is it stinking amazing and it makes the froth for you! You would love it we have one my parents have one and we even now have my grandparents get one we all love it.

ourbanksaccount said...

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/12/gourmet-hot-chocolate.html

this is something i could see you doing! just wanted to share!