1.24.2011

Comic Chic

Photobucket
My brother, John, and I went to go see a movie last Friday.
We saw Tron. Yes, I had already seen it. But it is so stinkin' cool. And I love that kind of stuff.

Am I sort of, kind of a comic-book nerd? Yep.
And here are some of the wonderful comic book, action and fantastic hero-filled "pictures" coming out this year...

Photobucket
X-Men: First Class

Photobucket
Captain America: The First Avenger

Photobucket
Thor

Photobucket
I Am Number Four

Photobucket
The Green Lantern

Photobucket
Cowboys and Aliens


It's gonna be a good year.

And I have a goal to stop calling movies "movies."
I want them to be films or pictures again.
"Oh yes, Gabriel and I are going to watch a picture at seven tonight. Would you like to come with us?"

I think it sounds so classy.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

My roommate always says "I'm going to the cinema" which I also consider rather classy. But I'm a hometown girl at heart, I love saying "going to the movies" it makes me want to break out into song and dance.

Marigrace said...

In my younger days we called the movie theater the "picture show"; takes me back to simpler times...