12.18.2010

Wonderful

Today, Gabriel and I went to the temple in St. Louis. I needed that spiritual nourishment so badly!
Afterward, I decided to see if, by any amazing chance, there was an Anthropologie store nearby. Bingo! 15 minutes and we were heading into a huge mall.
I perused the store for a looong while and I want to give Gabriel a good shout out for bearing with me as I hushed him every time I saw a new lovely.
I am proud of myself. I made it out of the store with only these four new latte bowls in my bag.
I couldn't help it, even though I have a good dozen now. They reminded me of Christmas. That's why I bought them. ;)

Photobucket



This trailer for "Water for Elephants" is whimsical, touching, and just beautiful.
I haven't read the book. Have any of you? How did you like it?

3 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

I have added in the favorite, your blog is really beautiful and useful compliments ;-)

I would like an exchange links with you.

In my photography blog articles on photographic techniques, Photoshop tutorials, digital cameras and photomontage.

Tell me what do you think.

Molly said...

Holy COW that looks so good! My fears of Robert Pattinson are eased. I've got my copy of the book back, and would be de-lighted! to lend it to you. <3

Also, I too *loved* Tron: Legacy! :)

Lolalex said...

AWESOME photography!