12.26.2010

Navidad


Christmas Eve brought with it....


Photobucket
A most beautiful tree with presents underneath!

Photobucket
A rocking chair for Baby Masen.

Photobucket
A wonderful ginger-bread house to construct...

Photobucket
And candy galore for decor!

Photobucket
A sweet story read of the Savior Jesus Christ being born in a manger.

Photobucket
A debonair little man in pajamas and a robe.
Wearing his night time best for Santa Claus!


Christmas Day brought with it...

Photobucket
Colorful lights illuminating the house.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Snow :)

Photobucket
Christmas hot cocoa for breakfast

Photobucket
Piles of wrapping paper...

Photobucket
Smiles all around

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wonderful gifts and games for all!

Photobucket
Bonding time with Baby Masen

Photobucket
A Kindle for Gabriel. :)

Photobucket
Dad's famous breakfast foods for brunch: Waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and more.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Down time, nap time, and play time all day long

Photobucket
Mom's kitchen magic...

Photobucket
A Christmas feast fit for kings.

Photobucket
Cake pops for dessert. Not the prettiest, but certainly the most scrumptious!

 
And what did Santa bring me this year?

Photobucket
A pretty fan

Photobucket
With pretty classics.

Photobucket
A bit of crystal for my kitchen

Photobucket
Victorian touches

Photobucket
With some vintage marbles in a vintage jar (a dear childhood past time)

Photobucket
An audio book read by my Grandmother Grace, who lives all the way west in Texas. Also, the only gift ever to make me cry on Christmas morning.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A cookbook filled with Mom's famous Sunday dinner recipes and old-time photos! This will be well-used.

Photobucket
The most thoughtful gift ever? A quilt made from my tee-shirts from so many memories growing up. Thank you SO much, Mom!!!

All spiffy gifts aside, my Christmas was lovely because it was spent with family and the spirit was felt so strongly. It really was one of the best December 25ths I have ever had. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I hope you were surrounded by those you love!

1 comment:

Sara Zahn said...

I am SO SO Glad that you guys enjoyed the gingerbread house, I know my little family and I had a really fun time planning it for you guys :D