11.04.2010

Update

A few thoughts about my 24th birthday.


Flowers from my daddy.


Chocolate and a rose from Gabriel.
And he cleaned the apartment!!


Amazing pizza for dinner.


Later that evening, my best friend Shanell got home from her mission.



Isn't she beautiful?
Man, I missed this girl SO much!


I went a little crazy at Hobby Lobby and got a few Christmas crafts.
Some of them shown above...


A white porcelain soldier man that I am painting.
He is about halfway finished.
I'll post photos when he is complete and ready for duty.


A mini-flower pot I was messing around with.
I am thinking of filling them with mini candy canes or little poinsettias.


The hubs.
We watched Little Rascalls last night.
Such a classic.
I miss movies that stay away from any political messages within the story lines.


No comments: