11.02.2010

Finally.

My weekend(s)...

My brother, Jacob, and his family.


The Jaycenator.

Masen coloring with his mommy.

I love my Mr. Masen.



My birthday date with Gabriel.

The above photo is what Springfield, MO is all about.
If you have ever been to this town and never tried the Chinese food, you have never really been to this town. We are basically famous for our unique and completely not-Chinese dishes of Cashew Chicken and Crab Ragoon.
This is where I chose to go on my birthday date with the husband.

For dessert: The Cup.

Choices, choices...


Don't these Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes look so darling?

Our choice: Pumpkin Harvest.
It is a seasonal cupcake.
It was life changing.


And now for some downtown shopping.

He liked the blue pair better. ;)

It has been a crazy, busy, great past couple of weeks!


P.S. In case you didn't catch the game tonight,
the Giants won the World Series.
I am conflicted about this outcome.
I would have loved to see the Rangers win.
But they just didn't play nearly as well as San Francisco.
But we all know what the Giants did to my heart two weeks ago when they beat my Phillies.


P.S.S. It is officially my 24th birthday!




2 comments:

jenna marie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATY DEAR!! Hope it is a wonderful day and all your bday wishes come true. :)

Marigrace said...

Oh, Gabe!!! Those blue glasses on you make my heart go pitter-patter!