10.08.2010

Better.

We are trying to eat healthier in our home.
This includes meals and snacks. I went to the grocery store to stock up on fresh food and already our kitchen feels happier. To be more specific, we are trying to cut back on processed foods. We still have our indulgences (his being Cheezit crackers and Oreo cookies and mine being any kind of milk chocolate). Because work without a little play is just plain horrid, no matter how much "money" you earn.




whole grain cracker with ricotta cheese and honey.
love.
hard boiled egg with cracked pepper
every time we make hard boiled eggs, they disappear too quickly.



3 comments:

Marigrace said...

Yum, yum. I always feel better when I eat this way; don't know why I stray back to junk!

Molly said...

I wholeheartedly recommend hummus. For pretty much anything. Almost everything. Hummus and carrots is a yummy snack.

Caty said...

Molly, I have never tried hummus. But I will, for you. Some day soon.