9.13.2010

Vintage Kids

Gabriel and I will by no means shut our children off from the amazing technology of today's world. But while they are growing up, we want to keep them as unattached to things such as the computer, cell phones, and video games. We want them to be grounded in all things real. This leads me to my fascination with children's toys...

When I am surfing the internet (particular Etsy...), I always keep an eye out for wonderful toys. I hope my future babies are as into vintage/homemade/authentic toys as I am. None of that plastic stuff from Wal-Mart, right? ;)


cloth pie pieces

rainbow gnomes

roadtrip bingo

4 comments:

Staci said...

i love all of these...esp black apple.

Marigrace said...

Hey; I almost bought you those same wooden blocks for Christmas last year!!

Sonja said...

These are great...I loooove wooden toys there's something so sweet about them.

Molly said...

These are great! I have having a hard time not buying everything cute and kidsy now that sissy is pregnant. :)