9.11.2010

Equestria

Tonight was Equestria: An Evening of Fashion and Entertainment. It was a blast. They had cupcakes, vintage clothing, live music, a derby hat contest, face painting, cotton candy, and the list goes on. The owner of Decades and my friend, Jina, was the host of tonight's event on C-Street. And her fashion show was amazing.

Before we begin, you should know that right now I am in love with black and white. I think it strips the photo down to the real meaning of the moment. And tonight, I threw caution to the wind. I forgot about aperture, obsessive focusing, ISO, and shutter speed. Instead, I just took photos with the bare minimum. A lot of my favorite pictures have been born that way.

Alpha and her cute-cute-cute-cute Audi

Hello, Blue.

Oh, Blue. You are such a tease.

Blue, I think we were meant to be...

Definitely meant to be.

Blue's revenge: blue teeth

tiger cub

outside Decades boutique

it's a wonderful place to be






And the crowds begin to gather...

Tasha was amazing.

She looks like a classic movie star.

Pose.

The end... sadly.



1 comment:

Marigrace said...

Looks like a great night with lots of fun!!!