8.12.2010

Today

Some of you might know that I have been experiencing pain in my teeth lately. And when I say pain, I mean the pounding, burning hate-teeth that wake me up at 5 in the morning. I went to the dentist today and got the verdict. While I do have a cavity, it isn't even near the place that kills me. So why the pain? A sinus infection! I am picking up some anti-biotics tomorrow.

Technically, this could change my life. No one is sure how long I have had the sinus problem, but this could greatly improve my supposed food allergy symptoms, the minor headaches I get, and that "I think I'm getting a cold" feeling I wake up with every morning. I can't wait!

Now, the better part of my day: the haircut! I want the bangs to grow out a little, but that shouldn't take too long. Here is the before shot... and then a few after shots. I went a little camera-crazy. :)


on my way out the door...



ta-da!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looking GOOD!!!!

Staci said...

Muchhhh bettter...haha jk no you looked good either way but I love the bangs your rockin it! I'm glad you got your tooth fixed been there ouch.

Alison said...

Looks great!

jenna marie said...

cute new bangs! Even cuter than Zoey's in my opinion. Guess what? I'm in the same tooth pain predicament as you are, not a fun place to be. Hope yours goes away soon!