8.04.2010

Shark Week and Baby Showers

It's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, people. Have you been watching? Have you been getting jumpy and skittish at everything around you because you keep having dreams about the Great White Sharks in South Africa attacking you every night? Oh, that's just me? Darn...

Last night, Mom and I went to my friend Rachelle's baby shower. She is one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen. She and her older sister are both pregnant together. How fun would that be?! We played cute baby games and I got to visit with friends I haven't seen in too long.

On the way to the party, a huge horsefly buzzed into Mom's car and slammed against my head. My first thought: Buzzing.
My second thought: Sharks.
I freaked out and then decided I need to lay off Shark Week a little...


The party planners (a few of Rachelle's sisters)



2 comments:

AmyK said...

lol, yeah, might be time to back off on Shark Week a little bit. I haven't watched any of it, but I want to--I just keep forgetting it's on! Though that's probably a bad idea since we're going to the beach next week.

Alison said...

Ha, ha, ha. That's hilarious!