6.25.2010

I promise this won't turn into a photography blog.

You'll have to forgive the constant posting about photography right now.
You understand, right?

Just to forewarn you, because this is another post about cameras.

I like to do this thing when I mock-shop online (I fill my cart with everything I want and then "x" out of the site, just to see how it would feel to almost buy what I want. It's weird I know).
When I do this, I like to find the most expensive product offered.
I was on Canon's website recently and dreamed of the lenses that are available. I searched high and low for the most immorally priced lens they offer. I was impressed with my findings.
Meet the EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM lens.
Price: $12,000
That wasn't a typo.

Meet the moon through the EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM lens.
That's a $12,000 photo of the moon, people.

photo source

No comments: