5.25.2010

Rain, Rain, Feel Free to Stay

It is storm seasons right now in the Ozarks and I love it. One of my favorite things about this place is the green and with that sort of green, you have to have humidity and lots of rain. I don't mind the humidity, it's good for my skin. And the thunderstorms! Love. But there is a problem. I don't really have an umbrella right now. I do, but it is small and the handle is short, so my arm falls asleep when I hold it high enough in the air to cover Gabriel as well.
So I found the solution to my problems... This umbrella!
I've never been big on umbrellas, but I love this one.
[i don't love the price tag as much... blegh]

2 comments:

Molly said...

I suggest this (http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/d163/) as a less expensive (and AWESOME) alternative.

Otherwise, I bet Deals has some for a couple bucks. :)

Caty said...

Molly that's great! Hehe
I have a feeling Gabe would LOVE the lightsaber handle. Thanks for the suggestions, I will check out Deals and shop around.