4.03.2010

Easter/General Conference Weekend

It has been a few days since my last post, and even that wasn't anything immensely interesting. Life has been calm. I have been actively preparing for this General Conference weekend (also Easter weekend!) and so far it has paid off greatly. For two days, the leaders of the Church speak to the world about current times. By diving revelation, they tell us of ways we can strengthen our offense and defense against the Adversary, and what the Lord would have us hear. I am so grateful for modern-day revelation and the Lord's prophet and apostles that are on the earth right now. I am already feeling refreshed and spiritually fulfilled from today's two sessions. To learn more, click here.

For some sad news, Jane Doe, one of my goldfish, passed away today. It actually hit me kind of hard and I have decided to never flush a fish ever again (Gabriel can take care of that in the future). I hope Tom Bombadil doesn't get too lonely without her company.

Also sad news: I left my camera at work this past week. That means no really-great photos from the Easter family lunch tomorrow. I will use my phone and see what I can get. Sorry about that!

Everyone, have a wonderful Easter and remember the true meaning of the holiday we celebrate today! Jesus Christ lives and He is our Redeemer and Savior.


No comments: