3.26.2010

The Art Show

My friend Tasha is amazing at what she does. She is a student for interior design right now and tonight was the big show. The students displayed numerous projects they have been working on and, in the process, added their own unique personalities to the displays (there was also a slide show featuring all of the students). I may be a little biased, but I don't think that is why I think Tasha's display was the best.

Tasha with her display
Her computer definitely added a spark.


Her cute business cards and homemade paper pads-
(made out of paint color-samples)


Her bottle-light
Love it!


Cute little oragami flowers


Tasha, you did an amazing job! I can only imagine how relieved you feel, as well. I know you have been working your booty off these past months. Great job!

To see Tasha's design website, click here.



1 comment:

Tasha Early said...

i really love that arrow pointing right into my head. hahaha.