2.15.2010

Hobby Lobby Lovin'

Today, we went to Hobby Lobby. I bought Gabe a card over the weekend that I absolutely fell in love with. I think it represents our love for each other and our semi-geeky love for books/literature (such as Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, etc). I decided to get it framed and while walking through the aisles, I spotted a planter for sale in the gardening section. I have been wanting this utensil jar for my wooden spoons (which I adore), but when I saw this planter, I had to get it instead! What do you think of our purchases?

8 comments:

Tasha T said...

I never thought about framing a card. Great idea! I usually just stuff them in a box and then end up throwing them out when I one of those "look-at-all-this-stuff-we-have-no-use-for" days...

Duree Pamilya said...

ummm, basically Hobby Lobby is one of the greatest stores ever & they always have amazing coupons. Jason has currently grounded me from Hobby Lobby, lol

Caty said...

I haven't ever framed a card before this one. Once I saw it, I could envision it on my wall! However, I do think I am going to swap the wooden frame for another that I saw at Hobby Lobby.

JMay said...

Omg, I am IN LOVE w/ that that Owl utensil jar!!!

Good find lady :-)

rumblejax said...

I too love the owl!

tinypaperheart said...

that's adorable!

jenna marie said...

I think the owl is fabulous!! I'm in serious envy. :)

mina said...

that owl jar is the cutest thing i have ever seen!