1.06.2010

A little of this, a little of that

Yesterday was a good day. When Gabe picked me up from work, I told him I really wanted to go see some puppies. I have been craving a cuddly pet for a long time and there is a pet shop here in town called PetLand. They have dozens of little puppies of all breeds that you can actually play with inside individual cubicles. It wasn't too busy, but we were only able to play with two: an adorable little Irish Sheepdog (which I named after Jerry Seinfeld) and a gorgeous Doberman Pinscher puppy that almost tore a hole in my sweater. Sadly, we couldn't walk out of the store with a cuddly pet this time.

I received my new latte bowls (in purple) from Anthropologie in the mail. I saw this photo on Nienie's blog and loved the look of all the latte bowls on the countertop. I already have a few in various colors, but I am definitely adding to the collection. I want to create a certain ambiance in my own kitchen, so I am stocking up on Anthropologie kitchen/dining products.

Ever since I saw Sherlock Holmes, I have been on a Robert Downey Jr. kick. He is turning into my favorite actor. Ever. There is something amazing about his acting method. He brilliantly understates the characters he portrays. So, I began watching season four of Ally Mcbeal (one of his best roles as Larry the lawyer) and wow, I had completely forgotten about that series!

3 comments:

rumblejax said...

I loved Ally Mcbeal!

Maureen said...

LOVED him in Ally Mcbeal. Sigh....

Caty said...

*double sigh*