1.25.2010

I Still Love You.

To all of you whom I never called back, I am sorry. I promise, it is not personal. To everyone who plans big gatherings and group activities, I probably don't ever attend. I promise, it is definitely not personal. I love people and I love my friends (I am blessed with so many of you!). But I find solace in the company of small groups or just family. I find no joy in talking through a phone and I am hardly a "hanger outer." And when it comes to people who aren't big "hanger outers," sometimes they and their choices are mistaken for something else. So, to anyone who either thinks I am no longer alive or no longer interested, no worries! I am just currently in an introvert-phase and I love you to pieces, I promise. :)


P.S. I hasn't been a good day. I woke up this morning with stabbing pains and a pounding headache (i hate the first day of the worst week of every month). Not to mention I am crying about everything. My Anthropologie order arrived today and the poor UPS man thought I was crazy, I am sure.


4 comments:

JMR said...

luv you Caty, your a. order is awesome! hope you pour something yummy in that pretty cup and curl up to enjoy some peace n quiet. I'm with you on that being some of the best kind of time spent.

Caty said...

Oh Jenna, I miss you more than I tell you.

Tasha T said...

ohmigosh! that mug is like the one in NieNie's header! Cool...

Jon and Loren said...

Haha, I loved this blog! You sound just like me when it comes to being a "hanger outer." I am much more of a home person. . . being with my husband is good enough for me. But I am sure I am very offensive to people who are "hanger outers." lol I'm glad I read this, I don't feel like I am as crazy as I was starting to think. . . lol