1.18.2010

Hello, Mr. Sun

Supposedly, January 18th is supposed to be one of the most dreary and depressing days of the year (I don't know why, that is what the headline said). But outside right now, Mr. Sun is calling my name, begging for me to come play. I was in a bit of a lull here at work, so I took a small break to run downstairs and step outside in the fresh air for a couple of minutes. It helped, but also made the longing to be at a park or my parents' forest worse!

With a flash back to freezing-weather days, I found these photos in my Picnik history and had to share them. For Christmas, Gabe's parents got everyone hats of the same style. They are fuzzy, warm, and I love mine! However, none of us loves our hat as much as Gabe loves his. He wears the thing all. the. time. He wears it while taking naps, while eating, while reading, while playing video games, while watching TV, etc. etc. etc. I think it's cute. He hasn't worn it nearly as much lately (the weather has been quite warm), but I still catch him in it every once in a while.


2 comments:

Mel said...

I wish I had a hat like that. :0(

TannHart said...

That is kind of like me and my bath robe. When it was so cold I walked around in it all the time, took naps in it etc. etc.