1.26.2010

An Evening with Mr. Masen

I don't have any children of my own yet. So, one of my all-time favorite titles in this world is "Aunt Caty." I have 24 nieces and nephews and I love them all too much to fathom! Sadly, I cannot be near all of them right now, but the ones I have lived close to are definitely permanent attachments to my heart (Keirah, James, Riley, Jack, Grace, Aimee, Matthew, Ariana, Jayce, and Masen). Last night, my sister-in law Casadee came over to hang out with Gabriel and I. Of course, she brought one of my favorite little guys:
Masen John Gainer.

Masen loves his guy-time with Gabe.



Too cute for words.


He is already nine months old. AKA: Growing up way too fast!


"Aunt Caty, please stop blogging and play with me. These wooden spoons are lame."


2 comments:

Cas n John said...

CORRECTION: He is 9 months old.

Caty said...

Thanks, Cas! Correction made. :)