12.30.2009

Yesterday, I had a ME day. I went to the spa to get a massage and a foot scrub. Then, I went to a movie by myself, taking only my Godiva chocolate bar. I am my father's daughter: I love going to see movies by myself. I was hoping to find a little solitude at the theater, but it was surprisingly busy for 3 pm on a Tuesday. After that, I went to see Brittlee and we hit up a wedding reception for a couple of friends.
Oh, and did I mention that my phone was shut off all day long? That might have been my favorite part. I am going to do that more often. For me, it is theraputic to be disconnected from everyone I am not standing next to.


And just for kicks, this is what driving out of my apartment complex looks like. Completely random picture to take and not too safe while driving, either.

5 comments:

Tasha T said...

Dangerous driving pictures just might be my favorite to take, but don't tell my mom...

Whose reception?

Wow...I sound really nosy.

Caty said...

It was Justin Wilkins and Janine Bird's reception.
You don't sound nosy; and I will not tell your mom if you don't tell mine...

JMR said...

what movie did you see? I have been so pleased with the holiday movies out this year. Next on my list: The Princess and the Frog.
You look gorgeous Caty!

Caty said...

I watched New Moon. :) :)
It was the fist time I was able to see it by myself! And YOU look gorgeous, too.

I miss you too much, Rix.

Marigrace said...

You have been busted by your mom!! Glad you had a great ME day! Love you....