6.08.2009

I Want NYC

Katie Alpha and I went on a road trip to New York City one day in 2006. We spent the entire time getting lost on the subway, touring the sites, and running through the city in the pouring rain at 11 pm after our Broadway showing of Wicked. It was a day to remember. I crave those kinds of memories and I hope to relive that experience this fall when I return to Missouri from Utah and Katie returns to Connecticut from Germany.

My digital camera was MIA that week, so I grudgingly bought a small disposable camera. Turns out, these are some of the best photos I have ever taken...


^ New York City skyline


^ There is no way to fully explain seeing the Statue of Liberty up close. It takes your breath away.


^ This black and white shot of Times Square is probably my favorite photo ever.

No comments: